Recipe for laksa prawn noodles
INGREDIENTS (SERVES 4):
200ml of water
30 medium-sized cooked prawns
fresh coriander leaves
1 jar Ayam Brand Laksa Paste
1 packet Ayam Brand Trim Coconut Milk (200ml)
4 servings of noodles
1. Combine paste and water in a large pan and bring to boil.
2. Once boiling, add prawns and simmer uncovered for about five minutes.
3. Add coconut milk, beansprouts and coriander leaves and stir until heated through.
4. Divide the noodles into four bowls and pour the laksa sauce over them.
5. Add a fresh coriander leaf on top to garnish, and serve hot.
For more recipes, visit www.ayambrand-recipes.com