Five fitness routines
1. Get into the regressed push-up position (see top photo), while holding your upper body up at arm's length with your hands placed shoulder-width apart.
2. Lower yourself down until your chest almost touches the floor as you inhale.
3. Breathe out and press your upper body back up to the starting position.
4. Hold the starting position for a brief moment, then begin lowering yourself downwards again and repeat the exercise.
1. Begin in a push-up position, i.e., your body face down on the floor with your weight supported by your hands and toes.
2. Flexing the knee and hip, bring one leg forward to your chest.
3. Then, stretch it back to the starting position.
4. Do the same with the other leg.
5. Repeat the exercise, alternating your legs.
1. Stand in place with your feet hip-width apart.
2. Bring one knee towards your chest, then quickly return it to the ground.
3. Follow immediately by bringing the other knee towards your chest, and quickly returning it to the ground.
4. Repeat the exercise by alternating your legs as quickly as you can.
1. Begin in a split-leg standing position with your hands on your hips, and one leg forward and the other leg back. Your knees should be flexed and your hips slightly lowered.
2. Move downwards by bending your front knee to 90-deg angle. Keep your torso straight. Go as low as you can without your back leg touching the floor.
3. Move back upwards to the starting position, then repeat the exercise.
4. After that, switch the other leg forward, and repeat the exercise.
1. Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and arms held out straight in front of you.
2. Move downwards to a sitting position by bending both knees, while keeping your arms and back straight. Make sure that your knees do not go past your toes.
3. Reverse your movement to return to the starting position. Then, repeat the exercise.